Friday, April 6, 2007

Ola!

Hello, cruel world.

This blog isn't my attempt to understand the world . . . just a place for me to explore myself, my thoughts, my memories and everything else.

I've done the blog thing before -- tried to make it entertaining and enterprising . . . this time, it will be just about what's in my head. I won't try to swap links or post ads -- this isn't my shingle on the internet freeway.

If you want queer politics, queer religion, queer news, queer opinion, or just queer "queer," -- go somewhere else. If you just like reading about me . . . you need serious help, but you're invited to keep reading.

This is just about queer me. If you like . . . post a reply. If you don't . . . do the same. Don't take it personally if I don't reply -- again, this isn't an intentional blog.

Welcome to my reality.

No comments: